Securing your dates and booking
Ready to have your dream flying holiday? Here’s what you need to do. Any questions? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll take you through it.
1) Submit the booking form and pay the deposit.
2) Send off your FAA Licence paperwork (we will help you) about 3-4 months before your arrival.
3) Pay the balance 2 months before arrival. We’ll remind you so don’t worry.
4) 2 weeks before arrival, send off for your insurance. Don’t worry, we’ll remind you closer to the time and help you through the process.
5) Pack your bags and get ready for the holiday of a lifetime.
Arrival in the USA
5) Fly into Orlando, hire a car at the airport and make your way to the accommodation address that will be sent with your holiday confirmation.
6) We’ll meet you on arrival and help you get settled in to your holiday apartment.
7) Next morning is your check-ride. Here you can acquaint yourself with the aircraft and be taught about the local procedures and airspace. Our instructor will give you a brush up on stalls and a practice engine out landing so you’re comfortable with the aircraft. This will also allow you to update class ratings and class for your Bi-annual Flight Review as required.
8) It’s holiday time!