Build hours towards your commercial licence whilst having an adventure of a lifetime!
Join us in the Florida sun for the fastest, most enjoyable and most effective way of building your hours. Just you, the aircraft and the perfect conditions to get the hours you need.
Get quality flying hours in the ideal conditions. Our FAA, EASA and UK trained instructors are here to support you during your flying with route suggestions and top tips for navigating USA airspace. This is in addition to your initial ground brief and check flight to best prepare you for your solo adventures.
With a concentrated focus on flying, you can fly up to 25 PIC hours a week. There is a mix of challenging, varied and fun routes to test you and get you ready for your next phase of flight training. Knowing each hour gained in the sky is also one towards a stunning destination, whatever your route.
This is structured hours building in a professional school environment to aid you in being the best prepared for your next stage of training whilst still having a lot of fun. You will have an aircraft slot available to you almost every day but allowing for sufficient rest and we will aim to fly you at least 20 hours a week.
- 20 Hours PIC wet, 1 weeks accommodation, ground school and flight check (up to 2 hours): $4,045
- 40 Hours PIC wet, 2 weeks accommodation, ground school and flight check (up to 2 hours): $7,445
- 60 Hours PIC wet, 3 weeks accommodation, ground school and flight check (up to 2 hours): $10,845
- 80 Hours PIC wet, 4 weeks accommodation, ground school and flight check (up to 2 hours): $14,245
- 100 Hours PIC wet, 5 weeks accommodation, ground school and flight check (up to 2 hours): £17,645
No landing fees in Florida!! Free shuttle bus to and from the accommodation to the campus. Includes a fee to an FAA examiner to issue your FAA licence.
Airport transfers are $200 each based on two people sharing from Orlando or West Palm Beach or closer. $300 for Miami, however to reduce to $200 get the Tri-Rail from Miami Airport to Mangonia Park for around $10 and we will pick you up from there for $200 and drop your there on your return. All prices are subject to change due to the unpredictable nature of fuel prices.
- Convert your UK or EASA PPL to an FAA licence by following this process. Once complete you will receive an FAA verification letter that you bring to the USA and we convert into an FAA PPL as part of the package. In summary it requires filling out and sending off two bits of paperwork, one to your home authority and one to the FAA. The FAA verification process can be found on the FAA website here.
- Check availability with us by emailing email@example.com and check flight costs for your preferred dates as we normally book our hour building weeks from Monday to Monday but we can run them from other days on the working week (Monday to Friday) on request.
- Book your accommodation and aircraft allocation with us below, with a $1,000 deposit per week.
Our Hours Builder’s have gone on to fly for British Airways, Jet2, Flybe, Bristow and others.
So if you would like to build your hours in the Florida sun with great flying continuity and EASA instructor support, contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to take the first step.